Following the announcement that Auckland is moving to Level 2 from Monday, we’re delighted to be able to resume most coding classes next week.
Classes will re-start as follows:
- Glendowie School: Wednesday 2 September
- Saint Kentigern Boys’ School: Thursday 3 September
- St Heliers Community Centre: Thursday 3 September
Churchill Park School has asked that we delay by a week, so the first class back there will be on Tuesday 8 September.
We will be contacting all parents directly to confirm the re-start dates. However, if you have any questions, please feel free get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 guidelines
Please be aware that we will be operating under the school’s health and safety guidelines for Level 2. These include:
- We will disinfect computers and high-touch areas (door handles, desktops, etc.) before class.
- Each student must use hand sanitiser before entering the room.
- Students will keep to the Ministry of Health’s recommended 1-metre physical distancing.
- Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms is asked not to attend.
- Masks are not required but students can wear one if they choose.