Code Champions will be running a short holiday programme in the next school break.
Join us for three days of fun and educational computer coding activities based on the BBC micro:bit, a programmable micro-computer.
- Dates: 6, 7 and 8 July, 2020
- Time: 9.15am sign-in for 9.30am start. Pick up at 3.30pm.
- Location: Churchill Park School, Kinsale Avenue, Glendowie
- Content: Primarily coding using the BBC micro:bit (but with a few other coding activities as well, just to mix things up)
- Age: This course is designed to be most suitable for students in Years 4, 5 and 6
- Coding experience: None required
Learning code with the BBC micro:bit
The micro:bit is a great piece of kit and will provide not only an engaging coding challenge but also some impressive outcomes. During the three days, students will learn about the device and how it works, and code it to perform a variety of activities using the MakeCode interface.
The cost for the three-day course is $295, which includes the use of a computer and micro:bit starter kit during the course, as well as access to appropriate software.
Book your spot
We’re running just one group and places are limited. So, if you’re interested in joining the holiday programme, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Contact Greg Adams at email@example.com
© Code Champions, June 2020