Following the Government’s announcement of moving to Alert Level 4 of the Covid-19 lockdown, we have no choice but to cancel the remaining coding classes of Term 1.
The holiday programme has also been cancelled.
What this means for Term 2, we do not know. Let’s see how the next few weeks play out. For those that have booked already, we’ll put all these on hold for now. (If you’ve been billed and haven’t yet paid, please do not pay. You won’t lose the place. we’ll follow up when we get started again.)
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch, email@example.com. (Some of you have emailed in the last few days. We are working our way through these.)
These are surreal and challenging times. Stay safe and well.
The Code Champions team